Connect with your audience, build a community and develop user-led activities and interaction… all through the use of radio!
With a few pieces of equipment and the assistance of the Surrey Hills Community Radio team take your charity’s message online and on-air. We are happy to help you develop show content and structure to create a platform for you to share messages and deliver bespoke support to the people you support.
Take a listen to the Sunny Sessions Radio Show presented by The Sunnybank Trust.
The radio show was born through the need to connect with their community through the Coronavirus lockdown. Radio is an accessible media and was very versatile to allow them to create radio content fit for the people they support.
Radio content ideas:
- Latest news or reading of your newsletter
- Audio case studies to show how you have supported someone
- Shout outs and dedications to engage people you support
- Celebrate a national awareness day/week related to your charity
- Hints and tips of the week
- Promote fundraising initiatives
Your branded content will be available for you to share on social media platforms and further afield as we store all shows on our listen again system.
This unique offer may also lead to funding opportunities as discovered by The Sunnybank Trust.
Contact email@example.com for the next steps to get on radio