Imogen presents two hours of great, feel-good tracks, informs you about weird and quirky news items, anniversaries and national celebrations. Every week, she interviews local artists, discussing their recent work and their lives behind the paintbrush, pen, or type-writer.
Tune in for reviews on the latest books, films, events and television programmes for the week. The show really does cover all things Arts-y!
- Sunday - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- How can you get involved with the Surrey Hills Society? Interview with Gordon Jackson the Chairman
- Winner of the Booktrust Best Book For Babies award, Emma Dodd, makes an appearance on The Arts Show
- Children’s spy book author, Susan Moore talks all things books with Imogen
- Poetry and Playwriting with Tony Earnshaw
- Taking a trip to Wonderland with the Guildford Shakespeare Company
- Talking journalism - taking the first steps and being successful
- Deborah Kreczmer and Julie Noles on The Arts Show
- Children's author Ally Sherrick makes guest appearance on the premier 'Arts Show'